Issue 5 — Fall 2009 Cover
- Regionals preview
- Preparing mind/body for tournament action by Malice with Chains, Windy City Rollers
- What it takes to be a derby champion by Ginger Snap, Gotham Girls Roller Derby
- A behind the scenes look at Whip It
- Much more, including a Roll Britannia recap, breaking in new skates, 2009 RollerCon recap, etc.
Issue 4 — Summer 2009 Cover
- A preview of RollerCon 2009
- The lowdown on the new WFTDA Apprentice Program
- Highlights from 4.0
- Info on purchasing and owning a SkateCourt
- Off skates training with Frida Beater of the Rocky Mountain Rollergirls
- Much more, including the skinny on Montreal roller derby, an ECE preview from DNN’s Justice Feelgood Marshall, designing your own bout posters, etc.
Issue 3 — Spring 2009 Cover
- Picking your wheels for different floor surfaces
- The derby name vs. real name controversy
- Abandoning the home team structure
- Australian derby, travelogue-style
- Visiting Philly with DNN’s Hurt Reynolds
- Running a league meeting so everyone wins
- Plenty more, including tips on starting your own JFTDA league, picking plates, on and off skates drills, etc.
Subscribe to RSS feed